The Worry

Numerous worriness I put on each decision I am planning. I let it be in the beginning till it halfly possesing me. Regret is what I received. Applying the 'life is just like that' or 'these things happened' spell is might what I must do now. Because like what he has said, these things curiously happened.


Oodless of jinx hitting me, a karma likewise, I'm figuring out what crime I have done, maybe I should be enlightened for all these unbalance in my soul, finding a religious experience that could convert me since I am not being a good religious girl every mom longing for this last 3 years.

Adapting with college life is tough. What is right... what is wrong... I am confused. Not used to 30 minutes of traffic to college. It made me a bit depressed. I'm a good listerner I guess, but friends are always busy, where should I go?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a long week

april and may's postcard

Purdah