The Butterfly Effect

Ah.. The way to keep me alive is to recommend me a great movie I wouldn't dare to die before fully watching it, nothing else.








One event can change everything. 

This movie talks about Nemo Nobody. By turning 5, he has to choose who to live with, parents divorced. What could be happening if he chooses his mom? Or his father instead? Nevertheless, everything ended up perfectly.

It is so-called The Butterfly Effect. 

Nemo in his old age trying to predict the past, the other impact, and the possibility of his other decision. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

When I was a child, I envied my lovely friends when they were born pretty and I'm not. I never choose my genes, my parents, in which womb I carried in. I used to think that my life will be totally turn out better if I were born as a pretty girl. Yet, these things, I couldn't alter it as I wished. Being born is the first butterfly effect I got.

This magnificent movie changed my life, I started to wonder about my past that transform my life to the fullest. It reminds me of my friend, her wealthy father leave her, seduced by another woman. Her life changing forever, and such an incident is not something she can control. What might it be if he didn't go that time? Whom she would meet, where she would go, the place she would dwell, will depend on that decision.

My dad and his siblings sail to my current city in 90s. his life also can turn out differently if he kept stay in his previous place. I might will not babble here about the butterfly effect. Me, my brother, and my cousins suddenly disappear. My mom could marry to someone else. He would lead to his another destined life. Another kid, or maybe no kids at all. Regardless, nothing to regret. Every path is the right path.


Last but not least, we are today are the impact of our past.


























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a long week

april and may's postcard

Purdah