February, what other surprises?

February 7th

What a lifeless Monday, I stood up, wandering around the room, dragging my infusion pole beside me to the window, my room is not placed in the front yet on the side of the building. Hence, I can't see the street view, but a parking lot view. 

Nothing else I can do, I lay my body down again, thinking this such rehabilitation is what I long for all these time, without phone and chatter. 

An old memory from my tenth grade came up out of the blue. My friend was crying, worrying about my health after not showing off to school for 2 days. Months later, she flew away to another town.

The reaction she made was dramatic, but it's fun to know someone's looking out for you.

February 6th

My whole body tremble rapidly, I tried to appease them, still its hard even to stop your finger.

A burnt feeling filled my chest, I start screaming, my mom gets panicky. 

I ought to move my body, but no position can cure all the sore, I gave it up. I thought I was dying. 

February 5th

No other day can beat the dull vibe made on Saturday. 

I am starving, the cafeteria closed without any information a day before. 

February 4th

Two teachers skipped the class, I was busy finishing an English assignment. My friends, in front of the class, made a little concert.

The Math teacher came in. Barely boring, he caught my friends stop in in our school garden instead of straight off to our class. It tickled me.

February 3rd

Little feast in my class, we asked to bring old stuff. Thus, I brought an old film roll, an old picture of my grandma and my uncle, both have passed away. 

In evening, I walk into the optic, everything placed the same as 3 years ago, its the 3rd time, was as well blurry, hence I came.

A little girl, I estimate she is around 6 years old. Sitting in the optician room, doing her eye exam. Her mom stand next to her, restless, unbelieve her little lassie get myopic. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a long week

april and may's postcard

Purdah